Mobile: +352 621 490 677
Direct line: +352 42 44 75-227
For your IT projects, CRI provides you with the right resources at the right time. We have 30 years of experience in providing IT services and solutions to our customers.
Using an external organisation for IT support is part of this business - and it is widespread all around the world. Many experts would challenge the meaning of such services for one reason or another, but the positive aspects of this approach can hardly be ignored.
External services – why use them?
The benefits of using external services are numerous. Take a look at the most important ones:
- controlling operating costs
- avoiding the costs necessary to keep in track with technology
- minimising costs by sudden changes in technology without changing the infrastructure and stay in line with new solutions
- benefit from significant investments in technology, methodology and personnel
- savings from salaries and training
- improving the efficiency of economies of scale
- risk sharing
- reducing the risk of technological obsolescence
- minimising capital expenditure
- eliminate investment in fixed infrastructure
- flatten seasonal fluctuations
Optimising business operations
- unburden the management team of operational issues
- focusing huge resources of the company on critical core projects
- redirect energy and personnel to the main activities
- reducing the need for internal commitment of specialists
- focus on strategic thinking, process optimisation and management of trade relations
- reducing the burden of overall governance, timely retain control over strategic decisions
- optimise staff, free resources
- eliminate peak staffing problems
- unload external activities
- building long-term, strategic relationships with world-class suppliers to obtain competitive advantage
- expansion of tactical and strategic advantages
- offering best practices and proven methodologies
- accessing specialised skills and the desired expertise
- improving the speed and quality of services
Offering good service
- provide the best services, products and people
- offer reliable and innovative value-added services
- increase user satisfaction
- benefit from the expertise of the supplier in solving problems with multiple clients with similar requirements
Use of world best practices
The benefits of IT outsourcing are indisputable, yet many companies are wary of taking a decisive step in this direction. The reasons for this are various, but what is important to know is that CRI ensures success to the projects in which it is engaged through the use of world best practices: COBIT, ITIL V3.0 and PRINCE2.
At CRI, we love what we do and we are doing it in the right and best possible way. We use innovative technologies, a constant pool of resources and analyse activities to the smallest detail.
CRI does not save resources but relies on qualified professionals. Over 80% of our employees have more than 10 years of experience in providing IT support services to the corporate and financial sectors.
CRI, through its sister company Innova Services, provides its services primarily at the corporate level. Currently, the company serves more than 7,000 personal computers, 1,600 printers and hundreds of faxes and network devices.
If you would like to discuss directly potential IT projects and ‘make your business happen’, then contact Roland by e-mail, on his mobile +352 621 490 677 or direct line +352 42 44 75-227!